Children......Train them as if they have a lifetime before them and LOVE them as if tomorrow may never come!
Regina Holsted

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

CF 1/19/2003

I watch him struggle for his breath, 
each night when he lays down.
His lungs are needing yet more air, 
I can tell by just the sound.


I ask the Father up above, 
for the faith I need.
I want my healing Father
to touch my adopted seed.


To fill him with God's Power,
and use him in year's ahead.
But there are no guarentees,
He might take him home instead.


                                         by:    Regina Holsted

1 comment:

  1. I wish with all my heart that God granted Chris healing here on Earth, even while praising Him that Chris IS healed.

    It's just unbearably unfair that you don't get to witness it now.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete