Children......Train them as if they have a lifetime before them and LOVE them as if tomorrow may never come!
Regina Holsted

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I WANT TO GO BACK !!!!!!!!!!!

I am in a whirlwind spinning and spinning,
It tosses things in my world to different places,
Places out of my reach, places that I can not touch.
The storm stops and sets me down occasionally,
and I look around and everything is different.
Yet, I want them to go back!!!!

Of  course that is impossible and I know this.
I search the area for all the pieces of memories so I will not lose them.
I collect them, treasure them, and store them up within me.
I go to them in my quiet times and try to put the pieces together again,
I fail because it not achievable anymore.

Then the whirlwind picks me back up and starts the process over again!!!!
                
                                                     BY: Regina Holsted

No comments:

Post a Comment